Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Guilford County Schools


Middle College is a great program in the Guilford County School System. High school students can attend both high school and college level classes while completing their high school program. The classes are located on the college campus of NC A&T, Bennett College, and GTCC's High Point and Greensboro campuses. If they elect to attend college and get college level credit hours - the class tuition is free! These programs offer incentive to students who might choose not to finish high school simply because they do not fit into the traditional high school environment.

I have designed a series of banners for these programs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.